martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Watched you go

I did nothing wrong, but I let you go and I lost you, I didn't do anything to stop you from leaving, I wanted you to show me more and more, but I was just staring at you. The thing is that I know it hurts so bad when you're all the time trying to make someone feel good, but I still remember what you used to tell me, the letter you gave me: " You'll never meet someone like me, not any other guy will treat you like I have, and you're going to miss me and you'll compare all of them with me, because they'll talk to you about sex and I've talked  to you about everything, I've given you explanations even if you haven't asked me, and I've shown you how does it feels to be loved, and you'll regret it Mari, you will try to find another like me but that's impossible, because nobody will ever feel like I did towards you. It's not like I just love you girl, I admire you as well, that's the first reason why the other boys won't make you feel like I did, they won't ever look into your eyes as I do, they won't try to look for you anytime or call you whenever just 'cause I miss you, and making love, no, that's impossible, they will give you great sex but not love and we all need some love. Take care, I will be here anytime you want me for anything you need, just give me a call."
If I didn't fall in love with a man like that, who else is goint to make me love him? That's impossible. I can't love in that way, sorry. I regret it so bad, you were right, because I just watched you go. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario