What do you like so much about me? —He asks.
Well, I like the way you...stare at people. The way you talk, and the way you laugh. I like the way you walk, lovely walking. And I certainly like the way you just are yourself not giving a fuck of what people might think. I like the way you sleep, and how you wake up, opening those small green eyes, yawning while you rub them. And I also love your back, your big belly and that pale skin. I like your brown hair even though it is falling. I like the way you don't reply to me when I ask you certain questions, I love the way you hug me while you sleep and even, even your snoring. I definitely love the way you inspire me. If I were to live again I would love to meet you again, in a life where you wouldn't care, where you wouldn't fear and where you could finally love me back. —She replies.
jueves, 12 de enero de 2017
What I like about him...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario